Linville River Cabins Disc Golf
No votes yet
On the Linville River in western North Carolina's "high country". $5 to play for Cabin Guests with their own discs. Call for the non-guest rate.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 18
Target Type: InSTEP
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,300ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Just 300 yards off US Hwy 221. The cabins are 2 miles north of the community of Linville Falls, which is 25 miles north of Marion NC on US Hwy 221 (Linville Falls Hwy).
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Linville River Cabins Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Blind Squirrel Mountain Disc Golf, Plumtree NC USNo votes yet
- Blind Squirrel Valley Disc Golf, Plumtree NC USNo votes yet
- Sugaree, Newland NC USNo votes yet
- Beech Mountain Resort Disc Golf, Beech Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Roan Mountain Disc Golf Course, Roan Mountain TN USNo votes yet
- Simple Pleasures Disc Golf Course, Burnsville NC USNo votes yet
- Catawba Meadows , Morganton NC USNo votes yet
- Marion Disc Golf Practice Area, Marion NC US(1 vote)
- Mountain Heritage High School, Burnsville NC USNo votes yet
- Doe River Gorge Disc Golf Course, Hampton TN USNo votes yet