Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park
Great mixture of open and wooded holes. Well worth a drive from any distance to play.
Good layout for the standard 18 holes. Lots of elevation changes and challenging sections in the woods. Well kept course including signage and tees. The holes along the creek in the back are a bit hard to locate and are not designed to the same level as the remainder of the course but a fun course to play overall.
Courses Close By
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH US
- Boone Woods Park, Burlington KY US
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY US
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US
- A. J. Jolly Park, Alexandria KY US
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH US
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH US
- Woodland Mound Park, Cincinnati OH US
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH US
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US