Lincoln Avenue Park West Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Well-manicured introductory course winds through a mature stand of live oaks and is located directly across from the Mount Dora Middle School. Short, but includes some fun tricky shots requiring finesse and accuracy.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,799ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Orlando; Toll Rd 408 (E-W expwy) west to FL Turnpike north, 1.5 mi to Toll Rd 429 north, 10 miles to a left on US 441 N., 11 miles to Hwy 46. Continue on 441 N for 0.7 mile to light @ Market Entrance. Go left at Lincoln Ave., 0.5 mile to park on left at Simpson. 1st tee near tennis courts by NW corner at Simpson St. and Lincoln Ave.
Email: Gregg Hosfeld #1602
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lincoln Avenue Park West Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- River City Nature Park, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Lake Okahumpka Park, WIldwood FL USNo votes yet
- Bill Frederick Park; T2-The Turkeynator, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Original, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- University of Central Florida Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL USNo votes yet
- Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Ocala Greenway Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(1 vote)
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US(1 vote)