Lighthouse Disc Golf Course at Como Lake
Good course, fair design. Fairly wide open, not overly challenging. Beware of the water hazard!
Fun course with natural tees and some lost in the water excitement on a few holes. Some design issues (some holes feel a bit shoehorned in with Mandos etc.). Might be able to fix the design issues with some tweaking. Busy park, but a nice bit of terrain for this course.
Excellent course with lots of personality. Plenty of water around many holes makes for the need of precise drives and careful putts. Fun course with holes of all kind. There are always disc golfers and locals throughout the park in summer months. Wind can be a factor
Courses Close By
- Angry Apple, Darien Center NY USNo votes yet
- Chestnut Ridge - The Ravine, Orchard Park NY US(2 votes)
- Black Diamond Disc Golf Course at Emery Park, South Wales NY US(3 votes)
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US(2 votes)
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY US(4 votes)
- Hawks Landing, Eden NY USNo votes yet
- Shadow of the Hawk Mini Disc Golf Course, Eden NY USNo votes yet