Fun course in the woods, well maintained (although brush and ticks in summer are harsh) and a nice local club. Tight, woodsy - without enough variety to score much better. 10 holes only, but nice to have the dual tees.
Great course. Lot of up and down to advance your elevation shots. not a full 18 but, you have to fit in what you can. Ice Bowls here are fun, and the assoc. involved with this course are great people.
Great course, design helped by Ron Pittman and Assoc. classic course in the woods, well maintained. Alternative throwing pads for am and pro players, makes the lines even more interesting. You will enjoy.
Courses Close By
- Crockett Park, Brentwood TN US
- Fellowship Bible Church Disc Golf Course, Brentwood TN US
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US
- Naval Hill Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US
- Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna TN US
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US
- The Course at Fontanel, Nashville TN US
- Cedar Hill Park, Nashville TN US
- Barfield Crescent Park, Murfreesboro TN US
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN US