Lewis Club Park
This course, to the eye, resembles a real golf course more than any other I've played.
Fairways are nicely mowed with bright green grass, surrounded by rough that is around 1ft. high. Lots of long holes with a decent amount of elevation change. A few shorter, tighter holes as well. A great mix overall. Very fun and challenging.
Courses Close By
- Prairie City Park, Prairie City IA USNo votes yet
- City Park, Mitchellville IA USNo votes yet
- Maytag Park, Newton IA US(2 votes)
- Woodland Park, Newton IA USNo votes yet
- Lions Park, Des Moines (Altoona) IA USNo votes yet
- Maxwell City Park, Maxwell IA USNo votes yet
- Grandview Park, Des Moines IA USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park, Ankeny IA US(1 vote)
- Roberts Creek County Park, Otley IA USNo votes yet
- Pete Crivaro Park, Des Moines IA USNo votes yet