Agree in most part with other submissions but a couple things on this course separates it from a 2 to being a 3. Super pads at every hole and has a very enjoyable payability to the course. This was my second course ever played way back when I started. The Park itself has been aways taken care of and the course is great if your playing with a large group.
I agree there could be a tad more difficulty to the course but the upkeep of the park I feel, keeps it at a little better rating. You can always go away happy here.
It is a great course if your starting out. If you want to start driving far then some holes can really train you, but most holes are short. This isnt as nearly as challenging as some other courses may be but it can be a fun course to master.i play each hole as a par three and i still end up 1 under easy.
This course is the very first course I ever played. For beginners, it's great, because it's mostly open and long, so you can really work on your distance without having to search for lost discs in heavy kudzu. However, once you've played Redan or other courses, this one loses it's challenge. It's also fairly crowded, so you may have to share the land with kids & dogs.
Courses Close By
- Rosewood-Dekalb at Redan Park, Lithonia GA US(4 votes)
- Alexander Park, Lawrenceville GA US(4 votes)
- Maple Creek Park, Dacula GA USNo votes yet
- Yellow River Disc Golf Course, Porterdale GA USNo votes yet
- Mathews Park, Monroe GA USNo votes yet
- Criswell Park, Monroe GA US(1 vote)
- Suwanee Creek Disc Golf Course, Suwanee GA USNo votes yet
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US(1 vote)
- Chamblee Church Disc Golf Course, Chamblee GA USNo votes yet
- J.P. Moseley Park, Stockbridge GA US(2 votes)