Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Views of the Trinity Alps. Some oaks, firs, pines, and old fruit trees, but fairly open. First 3 holes along a creek.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-5 take Hwy 299 west to Weaverville. Stay on Hwy 299 for 2 more miles to a left on Bremer St. 100 yds. to Lee Fong Park. 1st. tee off NW corner of parking lot. From Hwy 101 take Hwy 299 east to Weaverville. Stay on Hwy 299 for 1.5 mile to a right on Bremer.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: John Hammett
Contact Phone #1: 530-623-3245
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Redding CA US
- Enterprise Community Park, Redding CA US
- Sacramento River RV Park, Redding CA US
- Steelhead Disc Golf Course at Creekside, Willow Creek CA US
- Anderson River Park, Anderson CA US
- Dog Island Disc Golf, Red Bluff CA US
- Black Butte Disc Golf Course, Shingletown CA US
- University of OB, Weed CA US
- Birds of Paradise, Miranda CA US
- Mad River Pump Station #4, Arcata CA US