LaVallee Links Disc Golf - Parkside
No votes yet
The more park-like of the two courses on site, this one has relatively flat terrain, with 10 holes in the fields and 8 in the woods.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: King Pin
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,380ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
I-95 North; Exit 102. At end of ramp, turn left on to Rte 126/Rte 9 (Lewiston Rd). Follow Rte 126/Rte 9 (becomes Central St, then Water St) to a left on Rte 201 (Bridge St). Go past McDonalds and RiteAid Pharmacy, get in right lane and go straight through traffic light, continuing on Rte 126/Rte 9 over the bridge to a right at traffic light on Water St. Take 3rd left on to Rte 226 (Windsor St - Trussell’s Auto Repair on the corner), 1.4 miles to a right on Barber Rd. Go 0.4 mile to the Links on the right - the last driveway before Hanley Rd.
Email: Dave Townsend #32089
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at LaVallee Links Disc Golf - Parkside? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- LaVallee Links Disc Golf - Ridgeline, Randolph ME USNo votes yet
- Quarry Run, Augusta ME US(4 votes)
- CR Farm Disc Golf, West Gardiner ME US(3 votes)
- Porcupine Ridge Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Burnsboro Disc Golf Course, Vassalboro ME US(2 votes)
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME USNo votes yet
- D 'n' D Disc Golf, Sidney ME US(1 vote)
- WildWood Disc Golf, Readfield ME US(2 votes)
- Beaver Brook Disc Golf Course, North Monmouth ME US(1 vote)