Lava Creek Disc Golf
Wasn't too stoked for this one. Drove 3 hours, paid $4, and left disappointed. Don't get me wrong this course was perfect for my game, there was just no challenge cause it was like every hole was built for me, no diversity, everything RHBH perfect. Shot -12 first time playin it, so you can understand there wasn't much of a challenge. Also played Peregrine Point on this trip and it was by far a superior course. Black butte lake course was great too.
Not a bad course, unless your left handed like me. hahaha. totally a RHBH course. not worth $4. Some big open holes to empty your bag on though. Drove three hours to play four courses in two days, I think I'm gonna stick with Peregrine Point and Black Butte Lake when I come here from now on.
Not bad, but not worth $5. To open, to RHBH happy. Saw many better spots for pin positions. Enjoyed myself but definitely not worth the three hour drive I had to get there. Probably just gonna stop at Black Butte Lake or Peregrine Point from now on.
It was a pleasant surprise to find Lava Creek disc golf course.
There are 18 baskets on this ball golf course with several 400 foot + open shots, a pond, small creek and a few shots with trees.
I have played many disc golf courses in California and I really enjoyed this one. Not too challenging but made for a great day of disc golf.
Courses Close By
- Peregrine Point at Bidwell Park, Chico CA US
- Sherwood Forest, Chico CA US
- Riverbend Park - North, Oroville CA US
- Riverbend Park - South, Oroville CA US
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Front, Browns Valley CA US
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Back, Browns Valley CA US
- Willows Rotary Disc Golf, Willows CA US
- Hammon Grove Park, Browns Valley CA US
- Black Butte Lake Disc Golf Course, Orland CA US
- Hanging Oaks, Penn Valley CA US