Challenging holes carved out on multiple hillsides overlooking Lake Olathe on a former ball golf course. Secluded, disc only land use with a fair amount of trees, elevation, prairie, and a little water.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,082ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 6
I-35 South; exit 217 Old 56 Hwy (going west), take a right on S Parker St. (Hwy 7 north), then a quick left on Dennis Ave (W 143rd St. by 7-Eleven), right on Ward Cliff Dr. (look for big Lake Olathe sign), follow winding road for 1500' and park on small gravel strip on left. Look to the right for 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
Tom Butler #22969
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lakeside Hills? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Prairie Center Park, Olathe KS US(2 votes)
- California Trail, Olathe KS US(3 votes)
- Lenexa Disc Golf Course, Lenexa KS USNo votes yet
- Shawnee Mission Park, Lenexa KS US(2 votes)
- Blue Valley of Kansas, Overland Park KS US(1 vote)
- Cambridge Park, Overland Park KS USNo votes yet
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet
- Harmon Park Disc Golf Course, Prairie Village KS US(1 vote)
- Running Horse, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Wyandotte County Park, Kansas City KS US(2 votes)