No votes yet
Heavily wooded course with water in play on many holes, Including a full water fairway for the 18th hole (an alt tee is available that bypasses the water).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 5,908ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Russell Schwarz
From the West (Raleigh): US 264 East to Exit 36B (US 264 Alt). Left on Airport Blvd NW, go across NC 58 and it becomes Lake Wilson Rd., then 1.8 miles to the park on left. In the park, go straight to gravel parking lot at the end of paved road. Walk past yellow gate, 300' to 1st tee.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Wilson? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Williams Day Camp, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Farmington Park, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)
- Englewood Park, Rocky Mount NC US(2 votes)
- Sunset Park, Rocky Mount NC USNo votes yet
- Silver Layke at Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)
- Nash Community College, Rocky Mount NC USNo votes yet
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US(1 vote)
- Wendell Disc Golf Course, Wendell NC USNo votes yet
- Stoney Creek Park, Goldsboro NC USNo votes yet
- Smithfield Community Park, Smithfield NC USNo votes yet