Lake Whittaker Conservation Park
No votes yet
Holes of varying difficulty, mostly in wooded low traffic areas. Discs and scorecards at gate entrance. Fee.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGS Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 5,494ft
Alternate Length: 4,503ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 0
Elgin Rd. (Hwy 73) south off Hwy 401. Travel through Lyon's village to 1 mile south of Harrietsville. Turn left (east) on Avon Rd. for 3 miles to a left on Lake Whittaker Ln. to the gate entrance.
Email: Dan Smith #11972
Phone: (519) 633-1357
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Whittaker Conservation Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Optimist/Kinsmen Park, Aylmer ON CANo votes yet
- River's Edge at St. Julien's Park, London ON CANo votes yet
- Waterworks, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- V.A. Barrie Park, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- Pittock Conservation Park, Woodstock ON CA(1 vote)
- The Dunes/Port Burwell Provincial Park, Port Burwell ON CANo votes yet
- Miller Park, West Lorne ON CANo votes yet
- Mohawk Disc Golf Course, Brantford ON CA(1 vote)
- Shade's Mills Conservation Park, Cambridge ON CANo votes yet
- Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort, Kitchener ON CANo votes yet