Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
The front 9 are mostly open, but require a variety of shots. #3 is a signature hole - 492' straight down a tree line. The back 9 go in and out of a wooded area, adding difficulty and including the longest hole - #17 @ 593' (with a dog leg). Playground, fields, and pavilions. Camping nearby at Warren Dunes State Park. No pets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 4,976ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
I-94; exit 16. North 0.8 mile to a right (east) on Lake St., 1.5 miles to a right on Gast Rd. (2nd 4-way stop), 1.5 miles to park entrance on left.
Email: Greg Newell
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Andrews University, Berrien Springs MI US(2 votes)
- Bourissa Hills, New Carisle IN USNo votes yet
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US(3 votes)
- Flaherty Park , Watervliet MI USNo votes yet
- Rum Village Disc Golf Course, South Bend IN US(4 votes)
- Creek Ridge Disc Golf, Michigan City IN US(1 vote)
- George Wilson Park, Mishawaka IN US(6 votes)
- Lituanica Park, Beverly Shores IN USNo votes yet
- Purdue North Central 1, Westville IN USNo votes yet
- Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park, Osceola IN US(2 votes)