No votes yet
Set in a manicured park with beautiful trees, picnic areas, restrooms, and plentiful parking. 9 concrete tees (alt. tees make 18). Walk between 7 and 8 - bring map.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,833ft
Alternate Length: 3,287ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: United Flyers of Sonoma
From the South; 101 north; exit and go north on Dry Creek Rd in Healdsburg. Left at the end by the dam, then left into the parking lot by the 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Sonoma? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Highland Springs Reservoir, Lakeport CA US(1 vote)
- Black Rock Disc Golf, Cobb CA USNo votes yet
- Taylor Mountain DGC, Santa Rosa CA US(1 vote)
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company, Boonville CA US(3 votes)
- Crane Creek Disc Golf, Santa Rosa CA USNo votes yet
- Low Gap Park, Ukiah CA US(1 vote)
- Mendocino College Disc Golf Course, Ukiah CA US(1 vote)
- Lake Mendocino (South), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Lake Mendocino (North), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Lucchesi Park, Petaluma CA US(1 vote)