Lake Malone Disc Golf Course
A disc-eater. The course itself is okay, and hole 12 is fantastic. The problem is that the grass off the fairway is so thick, that any disc that misses risks never being seen again.
If they ever mowed, they'd probably find enough discs to open up their own disc golf store.
Most of the homemade baskets were broken pretty bad.
Completely wooded all over with tiny mowed fairways. You'll spend most of your time looking for discs. The lake comes into play on about half the holes with #12 over the lake. Most shots are blind and it takes some time figuring out the layout.
The fairway on the first hole is about 300ft. long, and 4ft. wide with a cornfield on one side and dense woods right next to the lake on the other.
Courses Close By
- West Brook Park, DeWitt IA US(1 vote)
- Folletts Park, Folletts IA US(2 votes)
- Schultz Park Disc, Long Grove IA US(1 vote)
- Cordova Park, Cordova IL USNo votes yet
- Millcreek Park, Fulton IL US(2 votes)
- Eagle Point Disc Golf, Clinton IA US(3 votes)
- Sunset Disc Golf Course, Bettendorf IA USNo votes yet
- Slattery Park, Davenport IA US(2 votes)
- Eastern Avenue Park, Davenport IA US(4 votes)
- Middle Park Disc Golf Course, Bettendorf IA US(3 votes)