Lake Lincoln State Park
First 3 holes open and the rest densely wooded.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
I-55; exit 51 Wesson. Go east 4 miles to a right at stop sign, 2 miles to a left on Lester Furr Rd. Follow brown signs to Mission Hill Rd., take left at Furrs Mill Rd. and go on to a left at the fork onto Lake Lincoln Rd., then right on Sunset Rd. (stop sign), to the park on left.
Parking Lot: (
Contact Name: Parks Dept.
Contact Phone #1: 601-643-9044
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by slalomskier on Oct 15, 2010 at 6:08pm
this course will kill your score. ive never seen so much grow over in my life. its like playing in the jungle.
Courses Close By
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf, Crystal Springs MS US
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf, Raymond MS US
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS US
- Buddy Butts Disc Golf, Jackson MS US
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS US
- Lefleurs Bluff State Park, Jackson MS US
- Raider Park Disc Golf, Jackson MS US
- Redbone Road Disc Golf Course, Vicksburg MS US
- Morrelew, Natchez MS US
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US