Lake Bistineau State Park
No votes yet
Scenic beauty. Lake with huge cypresses covered in hanging Spanish moss. Mostly wooded with good variety. Some elevation. Several challenging holes. Dual pin positions and dual tees on long holes. Tees marked with 4x4s. $1/car fee.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-20; exit #33 (Haughton Rd.) south to a left (east) at 1st light, 2 miles to a right at stop at T, 4 miles to Doyline. Take a right over RR tracks about 9 miles to Area #1 on left.
Parking Lot: (
Alt. Phone: 318-745-3503
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Bistineau State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- C. Bickham Dickson Park, Shreveport LA US(1 vote)
- Clyde Fant Disc Golf Course (Veterans Park), Shreveport LA US(1 vote)
- Highland Park, Shreveport LA USNo votes yet
- Ford Park, Shreveport LA USNo votes yet
- Lake Claiborne - Whitetail Course, Homer LA USNo votes yet
- Earl G. Williamson Park, Oil City LA USNo votes yet
- Hideaway Park, Ruston LA USNo votes yet
- Lake D'Arbonne State Park Disc Golf Course, Farmerville LA USNo votes yet
- Trenton Street Golf, West Monroe LA USNo votes yet
- Lazarre Disc Golf Course, West Monroe LA US(1 vote)