There is no mowing from spring to fall at this disc golf course so unless you play it at peek winter time or you are playing with a dog that fetches discs this stop will be literally a waist of time.
You are much better off going down to Waller Pines in Santa Barbara
County or N. up to Monterey County where those counties appreciate your tax dollars us disc golfers are spending there.
I feel sorry for the locals who have to watch there local disc golf course get swallowed by weeds every year.
Great course for the land use. Could have a little better flow. The course is Beautiful and a test of your skills.
Great Course! The wind is there, but it is just another challenge... the course has been laid out in such a way that it works with the elements, for the most part. The front is long and open, with lots of big drives and the wind keeping your approaches and putts honest. The back is through some trees and has less wind influences, but still very challenging. Once again, the SLO throwers have put together a great course with a variety of shots and multiple pin locations for each hole. This course looses only one chain in my rating for being less friendly to beer on the course and the constant wind can be frustrating for new players. A guide is recomended for fist timers.
Courses Close By
- Sinsheimer Park Disc Golf Course, San Luis Obispo CA US(1 vote)
- Sea Pines Golf Resort, Los Osos CA USNo votes yet
- Santa Margarita KOA Disc Golf Course, Santa Margarita CA USNo votes yet
- Strother Park, Arroyo Grande CA USNo votes yet
- Heilmann Park, Atascadero CA US(3 votes)
- Whale Rock Disc Golf Course, Templeton CA US(1 vote)
- Preisker Disc Golf Course, Santa Maria CA US(1 vote)
- Waller Park, Santa Maria CA US(4 votes)
- Vandenberg AFB, Vandenberg Air Force Base CA USNo votes yet
- White Oaks Hotel Disc Golf Course, Lompoc CA USNo votes yet