I really like this course. It finally feels complete. Good tees at every hole. Challenging shots around water on the front 9, flat semi technical 10-14 and great terrain on the back 13 this course really offers a lot. Get out there this time of year (Autumn) and you'll be glad you did! PEACE
This is my local course. It is a great course. The front 9 doesnt hold to much challenge. Holes 3, 4, 5 and 6 calls for some accuracy due to the turtle pond and lake! An off shot will send you fishing for your disc! Caught my first ace on 6, which is a fun shot over the pond! The back 9 opens up a bit more and offer more challenge. There are some great unmarked holes that require someone who knows them! All in all this is a fun course to play and worth the 3 bucks to park and play! Watch out for the extreme mob of geese!!
This course is terrible. Don't waste your time. Can't believe I payed $5 to play there.
pros: great course. open and semi-technical first 9 holes. then a different array of back 9 and additional holes. additional holes are very technical and fun. the back 9 is a little more tough than the front 9. there won't be any easy birds but everyone likes a challenge.
cons: might be a little hard to orient.
additional comments: a MUST HIT COURSE!!!
Courses Close By
- National/Johnson Field, Travis AFB CA USNo votes yet
- Skyline Wilderness Park, Napa CA US(4 votes)
- Benicia Community Park, Benicia CA US(2 votes)
- Oxford Circle Park, Davis CA US(1 vote)
- Ferns Park, Woodland CA US(3 votes)
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course, Walnut Creek CA US(1 vote)
- Lucchesi Park, Petaluma CA US(1 vote)
- Moraga Commons Park, Moraga CA US(2 votes)
- Crane Creek Disc Golf, Santa Rosa CA USNo votes yet
- Elk Grove Disc Golf Course, Elk Grove CA US(5 votes)