No votes yet
Course winds through huge trees in the most beautiful areas of campus. A creek comes into play often. Sloping lawns and small hills add interest. Easy to play 12, 18 or alt. 28 hole layout (see map at KSU FDG link).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,845ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
I-70; go north on Hwy 177 (9 miles) to a right on Tuttle Creek Bl., to a left on Bluemont Ave., to a right on Manhattan Ave. (1 block) to a left on Vattier St. into K-State parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: Paul Mann
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at K-State Manhattan? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Warner Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Cico Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Tuttle Creek State Park: Family, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- University Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Moon Lake Disc Golf Course, Fort Riley KS US(1 vote)
- Dechairo Park, Westmoreland KS USNo votes yet
- Randolph Disc Golf Course, Randolph KS USNo votes yet
- Rock Springs 4-H Center, Junction City KS US(1 vote)