Krop's Crops Farm
No votes yet
Hills, woods and fields. Open to the public during normal working hours. Reservations available anytime. Multiple tee options allow many configurations. Occasional events. Accepting donations.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,500ft
Alternate Length: 4,800ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Andy Krop
Exit 44 off the Beltway; 9 miles west on Georgetown Pike to the course on the right.
Email: Andy Krop
Alt. Phone: 703-430-8955
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Krop's Crops Farm? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- McLean Central Park, McLean VA US(3 votes)
- Seneca Creek State Park, Gaithersburg MD US(4 votes)
- Darnestown Swim and Racquet Club, Germantown MD USNo votes yet
- Bluemont Park, Arlington VA US(3 votes)
- Bull Run Regional Park, Centreville VA US(3 votes)
- Burke Lake Park, Fairfax Station VA US(2 votes)
- Adventure Links at Hemlock Overlook Regional Park, Clifton VA USNo votes yet
- Stonewall Middle School, Manassas VA USNo votes yet
- HAYCO Disc Golf Course, Haymarket VA USNo votes yet
- The Eagle's Claw, Gainesville VA USNo votes yet