This is a very well maintained course. The tee boxes have been upgraded to concrete pads. Although it is a short course navigating the trees can turn a simple par three in to a nightmare. The course can get busy in the afternoons. Watch out for the geese down by the creak during the spring they protect their young.
One of the most beautiful courses I have ever played at.
Courses Close By
- Highland Community College, Freeport IL US
- Point Rock Park, Mount Carroll IL US
- Anna Page Park - West, Rockford IL US
- Anna Page Park - East, Rockford IL US
- Anna Page Park - South, Rockford IL US
- Old Mill Park, Savanna IL US
- Woodlands, Rockton IL US
- Rockford University Disc Golf Course, Rockford IL US
- Sinnissippi Park, Sterling IL US
- Nims Park, Rock Falls IL US