No votes yet
A renovated par 3 ball golf course converted to a links style DG course with manicured fairways and beautiful views of the Mission Mtns. Features mostly long par 4 holes. The property also has open outdoor mineral hotspring pools, hiking trails, 3 camping cabins, and a campground.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Course Length: 5,280ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 9
From Missoula; north on 93 towards Polson and a left on Hwy 200, 20 miles to a right at Perma on Hwy 382 towards Hotsprings (sign - went too far if you reach Plains). Go 20 miles to a right at the T intersection on Hwy 28. Go 2 miles to a left on Hwy 77/Hotsprings Rd. (just after "The Y" gas station on left), 1.5 miles to the outskirts of Hotsprings and a right on Camas Rd. Go 1 block to a left on North Rd., right into entrance to Camas Hotsprings, then a right at the 1st Y (left goes to hotsprings and cabins). Park next to gate.
Email: Leroy Obennick
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Knucknees Basin? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bear Creek Resort, Thompson Falls MT USNo votes yet
- Echo Valley, Frenchtown MT US(2 votes)
- Lawrence Park, Kalispell MT USNo votes yet
- Snow Bowl Ski Area, Missoula MT US(1 vote)
- Buffalo Bobs, Whitefish MT USNo votes yet
- Zachary Haines Memorial Disc Golf Course, Libby MT USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain, Missoula MT US(3 votes)
- Granite Peak at Lolo Hot Springs, Lolo MT USNo votes yet
- Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam, Libby MT US(1 vote)
- Pattee Canyon, Missoula MT US(1 vote)