Knob Hill Park
My son and I just finished playing this course. We both found it to be very enjoyable and user friendly. Most of the holes ranged from easy to medium with a few difficult holes. There were grassland, uphill, downhill and wooded hills. Good use of direction signs. I played the white tees and my son played the red tees. We thought it was a fair course and great course to get to know the game. Our favorite holes were 13 and 6. We live closer to Deer Lakes but will play this course more often until our ability matched the demand of Deer Lakes.
My wife and I play here regularly. 45 minute drive is worth it. At 60 yrs old we don't want a course this long but the red tees solve that problem for my wife. Enough shade to play in heat, woods allies, long grassy holes make a great course. We play 5 to 20 courses per year. We compare them to this one for enjoyment rating.
Really nice course. Some tough narrow holes, Nice elavation changes. Challenging but fair and really fun to play. If your in the Tri-State area this is a "must play". Located in a family friendly park so bring a picnic and the Family and make a day out of it. JJMingo
This course is wonderful. The signage is excellent so you know where you are going. The layout is amazing, both challenging but fun. This is the kind of course that makes you wanna play and second and third round as soon as you finish!
Courses Close By
- Linbrook Park, Pittsburgh PA USNo votes yet
- Old Economy Park Disc Golf Course, Baden PA USNo votes yet
- Two Mile Run Extension, Beaver PA US(2 votes)
- Deer Lakes Park, Tarentum PA US(1 vote)
- Schenley Park, Pittsburgh PA US(1 vote)
- Phillips Park, Pittsburgh PA USNo votes yet
- Western PA School for the Deaf, Edgewood PA USNo votes yet
- Moraine State Park Disc Golf Course, Portersville PA US(4 votes)
- Penn State New Kensington Disc Golf, Upper Burrell PA USNo votes yet
- Thompson Park Disc Golf, East Liverpool OH US(4 votes)