Kiwanis of Stoughton Disc Golf Course
This is a great course if you have complete control over your disc and throw it absolutely straight. If you don't, don't wear shorts, because you will spend your whole round scouring through thick forest with prickly bushes, oh and snakes, and mosquitoes, TONS of mosquitoes. The course is really only tolerable in the spring and fall when the vegetation isn't filled in and the bugs aren't terrible.
On the plus side, you might find some extra discs in the forest from people who've given up looking for theirs, if you don't mind wasting your whole round in the woods.
Very thick trees with lots of under brush and narrow fairways. The holes all seemed pretty similar to each other for the most part. One of my least favorite courses so far.
good course layout. recommended for recreational to advanced players. would give it 4 out of 5 if there were concrete tees
Courses Close By
- Edgerton Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI USNo votes yet
- Capital Springs, Madison WI US(1 vote)
- Lake Leota Park, Evansville WI USNo votes yet
- Deerfield Community Park, Deerfield WI USNo votes yet
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI USNo votes yet
- Hidden Valley RV Disc Golf Course, Milton WI USNo votes yet
- Nine Springs Golf Course, Fitchburg WI USNo votes yet
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US(8 votes)
- Johnson Park, Maple Bluff WI USNo votes yet
- King Park Disc Golf, Milton WI US(2 votes)