Very challenging course, lots of woods, does need some help though, not well marked. Many holes have changed this past year, and are not marked. Pay attention where your disc goes, cause the brush is thick off the fairways. Closed most of July, for renisance festival.
I rated this course a 1 because it is in such disrepair. I have tried to play this course several time and each time the fairways were a mess with down trees and the undergrowth was so deep, you had no clear shot at several pins even when within 4 feet or so of said pin.
It does have awesome potential though, if it could just be cleaned up and cleared out, but as it is, it is way to over grown to be any fun.
Courses Close By
- Irving Park, Battle Creek MI US
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US
- Fort Custer, Battle Creek MI US
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US
- Victory Park, Albion MI US
- Lincoln Park, Charlotte MI US
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US
- St. Francis Church , Shelbyville MI US
- Hammond Hill Disc Golf Course, Hastings MI US