Killens Pond State Park
No votes yet
Runs through pines and bushes with slight elevation changes. All holes different. Heavy ivy. Office sells discs. 6$ out of state fee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Gravel/Clay
Course Length: 5,036ft
Alternate Length: 5,813ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
14 miles south of Dover on Rte 13 to Felton traffic light, keep straight to a left on Rd. 384 (Killens Pond Rd.), park is 1.2 miles on right.
First Tee: (
Email: Doug Kauffman #42095
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Killens Pond State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tony Silicato Memorial Park, Milford DE USNo votes yet
- Dover Park, Dover DE USNo votes yet
- Tuckahoe State Park, Queen Anne MD USNo votes yet
- Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes DE USNo votes yet
- Peake Disc Golf, Wye Mills MD USNo votes yet
- Trap Pond State Park, Laurel DE USNo votes yet
- Ockie Wisting Disc Golf Course, Rio Grande NJ USNo votes yet
- Wood Creek Golf Links, Delmar MD USNo votes yet
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay, Cambridge MD USNo votes yet
- Cape May County Park & Zoo, Cape May Court House NJ US(3 votes)