Kessler Park (Cliff Drive)
Plays longer than it looks due to many uphill holes. Shorter holes are mostly tight and wooded. Many elevation changes, and OB roads come into play often.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,940ft
Alternate Length: 6,272ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 5
I-70; take Prospect Ave. exit (3C). North on Prospect. Cross Lexington to enter park, follow park road around to the north. Park along road near 1st tee and red practice basket.
First Tee: (
Email: Jack Lowe #15316
by Sheena23 on Jun 30, 2010 at 10:18pm
Favorite course played at the 2009 Worlds event. Equal amount of wooded and open holes. Elevation changes and tight shots. Bring your bug spray in the summer.
Courses Close By
- Blue Valley Short Course, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- Blue Valley Park, Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Water Works Park, Kansas City MO US(2 votes)
- Old Pike Country Club, Gladstone MO USNo votes yet
- Rosedale Park (Down Under), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)
- Rosedale Park (Top), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)
- Swope Park, Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Harmon Park Disc Golf Course, Prairie Village KS USNo votes yet
- William Yates Sprint Disc Golf Course, Independence MO US(2 votes)
- Fox Hill Flyer, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet