Kaukauna Jr. Disc Golf Course
This is a BEGINNER course. A nicely laid out course for Kindergarten to 5th graders. There are nine holes with two concrete tee pads. Many kids play it twice using each pad. There are benches for each hole. The holes are very short, but not without some trees. You can play in about 30 minutes.
I see grandparents out with their grandkids and it is a beautiful thing to see all ages playing disc golf. Many families come out together.
It is between two schools and it is used for phy ed classes so there is no playing during school hours, but it is usually not an issue as most of us are playing in the summer anyway and working during the school day.
There is some construction going on at the school so I suggest starting at the water tower and starting on hole 4 or 5 and then do all the holes. The parking lot is a bit torn up at the moment (June 2010).
Courses Close By
- Kimberly High School, Kimberly WI US
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US
- Telulah Park, Appleton WI US
- Plamann Meadowview 9, Appleton WI US
- Plamann Apple Creek 18, Appleton WI US
- Pierce Park, Appleton WI US
- Freitag Memorial Disc Golf Course, Forest Junction WI US
- O'Hauser Park, Menasha WI US
- Rollin Ridge Disc Golf Course, Reedsville WI US
- Legion Park, De Pere WI US