No votes yet
Quite hilly terrain near Lake Malar. Tight course in stony forest; does not favor rollers! Europe's 1st disc golf course is crowded on evenings and weekends.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DiscGolf Ctr
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,361ft
Alternate Length: 4,200ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Drottningholmsvägen from Stockholm to Brommaplan, left in traffic circle, left on 1st road after Nockeby bridge, 1km to parking area on right.
First Tee: (
Peter Henriksson #3765
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kärsöns Frisbeegolfbana? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Järva Discgolf Park, Stockholm, Spånga SENo votes yet
- Hagalund, Solna SENo votes yet
- Tantolunden, Stockholm, Södermalm SENo votes yet
- Stockholm Disc Golf Arena, Stockholm SENo votes yet
- Trollboda, Hasselby SENo votes yet
- Flottsbro, Huddinge (Stockholm), Botkyrka SENo votes yet
- Visättra, Stockholm, Huddinge SENo votes yet
- Bosön, Stockholm, Lidingö SENo votes yet
- Lillsjöns Discgolfbana, Stockholm, Kungsängen SENo votes yet
- Rudan Frisbeesportcenter, Stockholm, Österhaninge SENo votes yet