Judas Creek Disc Park
No votes yet
Stays on red cross country ski trail, looping back to parking lot through old playground. Bright orange rocks mark the tees.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Other
Elevation: Extreme Wilderness
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Carl Pearce
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
65 km south of Whitehorse on Alaska Hwy. Follow red ski trail from community center parking lot. Keep to left after first hole.
Email: Carl Pearce
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Judas Creek Disc Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CA
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CA
- Kopper King Kourse, Whitehorse YT CA
- Raven's Bowl, Haines AK US
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK US
- Aant'iyeik Park, Juneau AK US
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CA
- Mountain Disc Golf Course at Alyeska Resort, Girdwood AK US
- Girdwood Forest Fair Park, Girdwood AK US
- Alcantra, Wasilla AK US