Joseph Davis State Park
For a par 3 course, it's pretty solid. The extra 9 holes makes this worth a stop on a tour of WNY courses. Nothing overly challenging, though the wind can pick up a bit out here.
Nice course. Open flat and short for modern times perhaps but you will have fun and beginners will feel challenged.
Older course built around the time disc golf was starting. Many holes are shorter, which make great play for beginners. Fun for more advanced players as well
Courses Close By
- Porter on the Lake Park, Youngstown NY USNo votes yet
- Centennial Gardens, St. Catharines ON CANo votes yet
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY USNo votes yet
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US(3 votes)
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY US(4 votes)
- Blarney Stone Disc Golf Course, Newfane NY USNo votes yet
- UB North Disc Golf Course, Buffalo NY USNo votes yet