Jordan Creek Park
No votes yet
Challenging and fun, with water, OB roads, elevation, and wind. Mostly wide fairways through woods with some wide open holes. Well maintained. 2005 Pro Worlds Course!
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 6,574ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 6
From Rte. 22, take 15th St. exit north, through stop sign (becomes Mauch Chunk Rd.), 0.5 mile to a right at 1st light (Scherersville Rd.). The park is 1 mile on left. 1st tee 100 ft. down walking path.
First Tee: (
Jason Davis #22696
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jordan Creek Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Little Lehigh Parkway, Allentown PA US(1 vote)
- Covered Bridge Park, Orefield PA USNo votes yet
- South Mountain Park, Bethlehem PA US(2 votes)
- Upper Macungie Park, Macungie PA USNo votes yet
- Neff's Valley, Schnecksville PA USNo votes yet
- Ace Eight Disc Golf Course at DeSales, Center Valley PA USNo votes yet
- Victory Park, Slatington PA USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Birdie, Macungie PA US(2 votes)
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Mountain, Macungie PA US(1 vote)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet