Jokerst Memorial Park
Good for beginners. Dual tees and alt. pin placements.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
From St.Louis; Hwy 55 south to Festus exit. Left on Hwy A (Veterans) to a left at 2nd light (S Mill), then immediate left on Brothers and right on Clyde to the park.
Parking Lot: (
Email: David Rosenzweig
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by dkmcphil on May 29, 2013 at 10:45am
Well laid out small course. With challenging throws and up and down hills to keep you thinking. Well worth a visit.
Courses Close By
- Crystal City Underground Disc Golf Course, Crystal City MO US(1 vote)
- West City Park, Festus MO US(2 votes)
- Deer Creek - White Course, House Springs MO USNo votes yet
- Jefferson Barracks Hist. Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US(12 votes)
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US(4 votes)
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Pere Marquette Park, Ste Genevieve MO US(1 vote)
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US(1 vote)
- Paul A. Schroeder Park, St. Louis (Ballwin) MO US(2 votes)
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US(1 vote)