No votes yet
Renovated in 2010. Old wooden baskets removed and a new six-hole layout with Mach 2 baskets created. Good course for beginners and practice. Seasonal - baskets pulled in winter.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 6
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 1,041ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Don Hoffman
From Madison/Campus: Take E Johnson North past Tenney Park to a left on Fordem Ave. Park is on left 1 block after Burrows Rd. 1st tee is along Lakewood Blvd.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Johnson Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US(8 votes)
- Orchid Heights Park, Middleton WI USNo votes yet
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US(5 votes)
- Capital Springs, Madison WI US(1 vote)
- Nine Springs Golf Course, Fitchburg WI USNo votes yet
- Yahara Hills Disc Golf Course, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Elver Park, Madison WI US(9 votes)
- Dean Health Practice Area, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Quisling Park, Middleton WI USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis of Stoughton Disc Golf Course, Stoughton WI US(2 votes)