Jim Barnett Park Disc Golf Course
Meanders through 170 acres of park, boasting a balance of long challenging holes and short strategic ones. Dual concrete tees - clearly marked with hole maps and colored squares (blue = long and white = short) in the concrete.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 6,640ft
Alternate Length: 5,163ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 5
From 81 take exit 313 west on E Jubal Early Dr. Take a right on S Pleasant Valley Rd. You will pass the park on your right. Turn right on E Cork (Senseny) St., then right into park on Maple Dr. Turn left on War Memorial Dr. and park near the rear of the swim pool lot.
by ryguy03 on Jun 8, 2014 at 8:30pm
I am new to the sport and this is 3rd course I played. I liked it. As a beginner it was challenging but not harsh. I loved it and will play again.
Courses Close By
- Sherando Park, Stephens City VA US(2 votes)
- Rockland Park Disc Golf Course, Front Royal VA US(1 vote)
- Poor House Farm Disc Golf, Martinsburg WV USNo votes yet
- Franklin Park Disc Golf Course, Purcellville VA US(3 votes)
- Signal View Disc Golf Course , Maurertown VA US(2 votes)
- Camp Walker, Augusta WV USNo votes yet
- Whippin' Post, Paw Paw WV US(1 vote)
- The Woodshed, Paw Paw WV USNo votes yet
- Middletown Park, Middletown MD US(2 votes)
- Spilman Park Disc Golf Course, Jeffersonton VA USNo votes yet