Jerry Miller Disc Golf Course at Camp Taloali
Not a bad course. There are a few amenities that are missing for a pay-to-play course. Still needs work, but it's in a nice setting.
NOTE: According to the caretakers, the course is closed until 9/3/13!
Pretty fun and beautiful. Most holes are short (200') and perhaps too many are mostly open but there are some great holes there as well. 16 and 17 are lovely with dark green moss covered trees.
Awesome, would have never thought a course could be possible in those woods, but it looks great and is easy to play on. The obstacles are perfect, making easy holes harder. This course is addicting...
Courses Close By
- Canyonview Camp, Silverton OR USNo votes yet
- Corban College, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Dakota, Scotts Mills OR USNo votes yet
- Cascades Gateway, Salem OR US(3 votes)
- Woodmansee Park, Salem OR US(2 votes)
- Timber Linn, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Keizer Rapids, Keizer OR US(1 vote)
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR USNo votes yet
- Bryant Park, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Tadmor, Lebanon OR USNo votes yet