Jaycee Park Quarry
The start and end of the course lack challenge and interest. The more interesting section in the low lying area (7 - 14) can be buggy and muddy, but the designers did a good job with the available area. Posting a course map at this PDGA.com listing will help with navigation.
I am coming out next week to Kohler and would love to meet up with anyone who would like to play! Shoot me an email at [email protected]
Look forward to hucking in WI!
I liked the course. The first 6 were wide open, then the challenge begins. You shoot down in #7 which was pretty cool. The numbers of the baskets were off when you got into the teens. You end at 18, but really played 20. Bring a lot of bug spray with high deet because of the clouds of biting bugs in the woods. We quit looking for one disc because the bugs drove us out. Other than that, it was a very nice course.
Played this course on 5-18-10. Played the round with two guys, Jay and Arnold who say that they are the ones working on the upkeep of the course. Keep up the good work. Course is well laid out and technical in some areas. A short course, a few longer holes would be nice. Would definitely play there again.
Courses Close By
- Pigeon River Elementary School, Sheboygan WI USNo votes yet
- Vollrath Park, Sheboygan WI US(1 vote)
- HGHS Disc Course, Howards Grove WI USNo votes yet
- Jackson Elementary School, Sheboygan WI USNo votes yet
- Cleveland Elementary School, Cleveland WI USNo votes yet
- Sheboygan Lions Disc Golf Course, Sheboygan WI USNo votes yet
- LTC Cleveland, Cleveland WI US(4 votes)
- H.A. Meyer Park, Plymouth WI US(2 votes)
- Sheboygan County Marsh Park, Elkhart Lake WI USNo votes yet
- Hingiss Park Disc Golf Course, Kiel WI US(2 votes)