Jackrabbit Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Set amidst a five acre city park with mature trees. Wind can add challenge.
# Holes: 6
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From K-96 and K-27 intersection; north through town to a left on the last street in town; go past the swimming pool, turn right. 1st tee by trees at north end of parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: Randy Fahrenholtz
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jackrabbit Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Eagletail Disc Golf Course, Sharon Springs KS USNo votes yet
- Syracuse South Park, Syracuse KS USNo votes yet
- Willow Creek Park, Lamar CO USNo votes yet
- Garden City Disc Golf Course, Garden City KS US(1 vote)
- Villa High Park, Colby KS USNo votes yet
- Hugoton Disc Golf Course, Hugoton KS USNo votes yet
- Grissel Park, Ransom KS USNo votes yet
- Lake Atwood Disc Golf Course, Atwood KS USNo votes yet
- Chilton Park Disc Golf, Dodge City KS US(1 vote)
- Scout Park, Wakeeney KS USNo votes yet