J. Frank Rozar Park
No votes yet
Beautiful beginner-friendly course. Scenic lakes provide hazards.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Disc Nation
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,910ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-75; exit 135. Go east on Marshallville 0.2 mile to a left on General Courtney Hodges Blvd., 1.1 miles to a right on Main St. Go 1.9 miles to a left on Keith Dr. 0.6 mile to the park on the right. Park in the second lot by the community center. 1st tee is behind a ball field - the basket is near the basketball court.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at J. Frank Rozar Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Claystone Park, Macon GA US
- Bowden Disc Golf Course, Macon GA US
- GA Veterans State Park, Cordele GA US
- Georgia SouthWestern Disc Golf Course, Americus GA US
- Sumter County Parks and Rec - 19th Green, Americus GA US
- Myrtle Ridge Disc Golf Course, Milledgeville GA US
- Rolling Hills Disc Golf Course, Milledgeville GA US
- The Monty, Monticello GA US
- Joshua W. Franklin Disc Golf Course, Albany GA US
- Darton State College, Albany GA US