Itasca Community College Disc Golf Course
- It brings disc golf on to a college campus as a fun, cheap/free form of recreation.
- Baskets are in poor condition. The homemade construction used too much light-weight materials, and it shows.
- Course is listed as a 9-hole course. We only found six tees/baskets (after spending a solid 5-10 minutes searching for Holes 7-9). If three baskets have been pulled, then the course records need to be changed to reflect that.
- Design is poor, in general. Tees and baskets too close to road, one basket tucked behind a ballfield backstop (making the hole unplayable if the baseball/softball field happens to be in use), etc.
- Tee pads are poor, and appear to be an ankle injury waiting to happen (uneven, seem as though they would be slick when wet, etc.).
Other Thoughts: This isn't a comment I would make very often, but given the many deficiencies with this particular course, and given the fact that a new 18-hole course is opening in Legion Park only a few miles to the West (in Grand Rapids), it might be better for the course/baskets to be pulled. Or at bare-minimum take a good, hard look at re-designing the course. Because as it is, the only reason to stop and play this one is to add to your Courses Played count total.
Courses Close By
- Legion Park Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MN USNo votes yet
- Northern Lights Community, Warba MN USNo votes yet
- North Hibbing DG Park, Hibbing MN USNo votes yet
- Chisholm Disc Golf Course, Chisholm MN USNo votes yet
- Side Lake Disc Golf, Side Lake MN US(1 vote)
- Crosslake Community Center, Crosslake MN USNo votes yet
- Aitkin City Park, Aitkin MN USNo votes yet
- Nordland Tall Grass Disc Golf Course, Aitkin MN USNo votes yet
- Pine River Backus Schools Disc Golf Course, Pine River MN USNo votes yet
- Lusk Park, Ironton MN USNo votes yet