Great course. A little muddy the day I played which was odd because I don't remember it raining recently, so it may be consistently wet. Has some cool water features that you have to play around. It also has a good selection of wooded and open holes.
Very cool, classic style course. Lots of varied shots, but every hole is possible two. Very fun place to play.
Courses Close By
- Arrowhead Disc Golf Course, Louisville KY USNo votes yet
- Woodhaven Country Club, Louisville KY USNo votes yet
- Seviren Lang Disc Golf Course, Georgetown IN USNo votes yet
- Charlie Vettiner Park, Louisville KY US(3 votes)
- Lapping Memorial Park, Clarksville IN USNo votes yet
- The Fun Farm, Corydon IN US(2 votes)
- Muldraugh Disc Golf Course, Muldraugh KY US(1 vote)
- Otter Creek Park, Brandenburg KY US(1 vote)
- Radcliff Disc Golf, Radcliff KY USNo votes yet
- Meade Olin Park, Brandenburg KY US(1 vote)