Very pretty with lots of mature trees, good variety of length, doglegs, terrain changes and OB's. Tends to be muddy in wet weather.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,863ft
Alternate Length: 5,411ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
I-65 to I-264, south from Exit 9, Taylor Blvd., 2.1 mile; or from I-265, north from Exit 6, New Cut Rd., 2.6 miles. Course south of amphitheater.
First Tee: (
Email: J & J Allgeier
by throwinROCS on Dec 10, 2009 at 4:21pm
Very cool, classic style course. Lots of varied shots, but every hole is possible two. Very fun place to play.
Courses Close By
- Seviren Lang Disc Golf Course, Georgetown IN USNo votes yet
- Charlie Vettiner Park, Louisville KY US(2 votes)
- The Fun Farm, Corydon IN US(2 votes)
- Muldraugh Disc Golf Course, Muldraugh KY US(1 vote)
- Otter Creek Park, Brandenburg KY US(1 vote)
- Radcliff Disc Golf, Radcliff KY USNo votes yet
- Meade Olin Park, Brandenburg KY USNo votes yet
- Buffalo Trace Park, Palmyra IN US(1 vote)
- Freeman Lake Park, Elizabethtown KY US(1 vote)
- Anderson Community Park Disc Golf Course, Lawrenceburg KY US(1 vote)