I really enjoyed this course. Actually has 36 holes. It has carts to ride or you can get some exercise and walk it. The baskets are older but in good shape. I have played a lot of courses this is my favorite. The management is very friendly and are willing to listen to suggestions. I will certainly go back as often as possible.
Best thing about this course was being able to use a golf cart. Each hole has 2 pads and 2 boxes, they are distinctly different which means you can make up to 36 different holes. Some holes are very long but still have obstacles or paths which make it fun. Biggest drawback would be that it is too open/easy and the baskets are so aincent. I wouldn't go too far out of my way to play it.
Courses Close By
- Blue Heron, Franklin IN US
- Freedom Park Disc Golf Course, Greenwood IN US
- CICA Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN US
- Mt. Gilead Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN US
- Ceraland Disc Golf Course, Columbus IN US
- Sherwood Oaks, Bloomington IN US
- Crestmont, Bloomington IN US
- Edgewood Disc Golf Course, Ellettsville IN US
- Brookside Park, Indianapolis IN US
- Karst Farm Park, Bloomington IN US