Indian Riffle Park
Good diverse tough course. Good mix of open, woods, and water. Only 2 rediculous wood holes. Drinking fountain outside and beverages in rec center. **Remember to walk clear around front of rec center to farthest corner of parking lot for hike from hole 4/5 (water) to hole 6 and start of wood holes.
If it's your first time going to Kettering, you should go inside the rec center and ask for a course map. It can be hard to find your way around without one. A lot of walkers, baseball games, football games, a playground, and a cross country course means you'll have to keep an eye out for non golfers. I love the holes in the woods (#6 - #11) and the giant mound hole.
Courses Close By
- Belmont Park, Dayton OH US(6 votes)
- Sycamore Trails Disc Golf Course, Miamisburg OH US(5 votes)
- Handyman Ace Hardware Disc Golf Course, Fairborn OH US(3 votes)
- Arthur O. Fisher Park, Dayton OH US(3 votes)
- Westbrook Park Disc Golf Course, Clayton OH US(3 votes)
- Twin Creek Disc Golf Course, Germantown OH US(4 votes)
- Englewood Metro Park Disc Golf Course, Vandalia OH US(3 votes)
- Turtlecreek, Lebanon OH US(2 votes)
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH USNo votes yet
- Gulley Park, Clarksville OH US(2 votes)