Well everyone loves this course so of course I love this course as well its just really good not flip city style good but great in its own right. It has a huge 1000+ hole but you go off the fairway and your screwed some trimming would go a long way with all the snakes and pocket bushes. Also shade in this course is far and in between which in reality is not picking this course it's still quite good.
Excellent challenge for anyone. Start with IdleMild (No out of bounds) and then take on IdleWild. Well maintained by the course pro and hole sponsors.
Beautiful course, wish it was in my city. Mostly up and down steep hillsides. Island greens add to difficulty. Challenging by distance and technical requirements. Not cart friendly. Took about 3.5 hours for an experienced foursome to play.
This is my favorite course I've been to. Very nice tee pads and signs. A tough course with great scenery. The 1,000 ft. hole is awesome! I can't wait to go back.
course has very nice signs and tees.also directions to next tee are useful.enjoyed the layout of the different holes.very hard course ,especially for beginners or novice players.
Courses Close By
- Boone Woods Park, Burlington KY US(1 vote)
- R.A. Jones Middle School, Florence KY USNo votes yet
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Dunham Recreation Center, Cincinatti OH USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park, Independence KY US(2 votes)
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(3 votes)
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Walton Community Park, Walton KY US(1 vote)
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet