Excellent course! well designed, through the woods, with great blind shots and some good elevation changes. Not the easiest to figure out when playing for the first time, but the layout is fairly intuitive upon further play. I very much enjoyed this course, and there's a pro-shop on the premises. Also, it's not the easiest course to locate, but worth it once you find it!
Beautiful course. Private and well cared for. Hilly woods yet beginner friendly. Love this place.
Beautiful course with lots of elevation changes, top quality pins and fair fairways. Two par 5 holes and a few par 4's. One hole is 700 feet down a big hill. Gorgeous piece of land in the foothills of the Adirondacks, way away from the rat race. Equally balanced righty and lefty course, with no pinball machine "poke and hope" holes.
Courses Close By
- Central Park, Schenectady NY USNo votes yet
- Colonial Acres Golf Club, Glenmont NY USNo votes yet
- Joralemon Park Disc Golf Course, Ravena NY US(1 vote)
- Willow Park, Bennington VT USNo votes yet
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY USNo votes yet
- Mine Kill Park, North Blenheim NY USNo votes yet
- Stonykill Disc Golf Course, Chatham NY USNo votes yet
- Bousquet Ski Area, Pittsfield MA USNo votes yet
- Hunter Mountain, Hunter NY USNo votes yet
- Pine Lake Disc Golf, Davenport NY USNo votes yet