Hyland Orchard & Brewery Disc Golf Course
The place shaped up just fine. I played there tonight and it is the real deal. Very diverse mix of holes; up/down, short/long, tight/open, but either way, if you don't snap your drives you'll pay for it. The property is beautiful, and the beer is good, which is just a bonus, because the round is worth the $5 all by itself.
With the finishing touches and a few more tweaks the designer told me he is planning, it's going to eventually host some big events.
I was happy to see Hylands put in a Disc Golf course. They made it a private course though and want $50 per year to play. Though, I was able to try it for $5. The course is obviously in its infancy because the holes were not too clean of debris, no tee pads other than a few that had that fake grass turf you see at driving ranges. A few holes were challenging and others pretty basic. The first time I played I couldn't play hole 10 because cars were parked there and the last few holes just go back and forth across the apple orchards so it's not that diverse. Maybe given time this course will shape up nicely. The best thing about the course is that there is a brewery on the premises :0)
Courses Close By
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA USNo votes yet
- 501 Disc Golf, Warren MA US(1 vote)
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US(3 votes)
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(4 votes)
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA USNo votes yet
- Crane Hill Disc Golf Course, Wilbraham MA US(3 votes)