Short, tight and technical. Many trees, wind, mandatories, and OBs make an accuracy challenge. Dual tees make 18. ATTN: Only open to public Tues, Thurs, and after 2pm on Sat and Sun. No alcohol.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 4,408ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
I-95, exit 8, go east on 278 toward Hilton Head Island. On the island, continue on 278 business 3.6 miles to the course on the right (on First Presbyterian Church grounds). 1st tee in the park by shelter.
First Tee: (
Alt. Phone: 843-683-0713
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Big John Luther on Jul 15, 2012 at 10:03pm
on the grounds of a church...watch your tone/words or you may end up in the creek on the course....only people there the day we threw (Sun)...kind of easy to navigate..could of been easier..holes shared by two tees...
Courses Close By
- The First Tee of the Lowcountry Disc Golf Course, Hilton Head Island SC USNo votes yet
- The Sarge at Sergeant Jasper Park, Hardeeville SC US(1 vote)
- Tom Triplett Disc Golf Course, Pooler GA US(2 votes)
- One Savior Church, Guyton GA USNo votes yet
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)
- Mullet Hall, John's Island SC USNo votes yet
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Fire Swamp at W. Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(2 votes)