Small fun course with some trees in play. #1 & 2 at Hollyland Park, #3-9 at Centennial Park. Cross over RR tracks on 10th St. for #3 tee by road in Centennial Park.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-95 to LPGA Blvd. (exit 265), east 3.8 miles to a right on US 1 (Ridgewood Ave.), 0.2 miles to right into park. Follow park road to left, 1st tee behind baseball field.
Parking Lot: (
Parks & Rec
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by ToyRacer on Oct 12, 2010 at 8:36pm
Very short course, great for lunch time play. Only mid range drivers and putters needed for this one.
Courses Close By
- Tuscawilla Park, Daytona Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Reed Canal Park Disc Golf Course, South Daytona FL US(2 votes)
- River City Nature Park - Alpha, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- Moccasin Creek Disc Golf Course, Elkton FL US(2 votes)
- University of Central Florida Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Avenue Park West Disc Golf Course, Mount Dora FL USNo votes yet
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(2 votes)